Regular Season: 4/1, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13
Championship Saturday: 6/3
Proskills Basketball is proud to present “The League”. The League is about PLAYER DEVELOPMENT.
The goal of The League is to provide players with more game experience in a high skill level setting. It will feature some of the most talented players in the South Bay pitted against one another in a highly competitive environment. This local league will offers players the opportunity to play more and travel less.
Play will span 3 age divisions over 8 weeks, 6 weeks of regular season play and 2 weeks of playoffs, culminating in a championship game to crown the best of the best in each age bracket.
The League is only open to players who try out and are placed on Travel or Competitive teams. Invitation only.
- Focus on player development and improvement
- More games, less driving
- Local games with club level talent
- No admission fee for spectators, no parking fee
- Invitation only, must try out
- this is NOT Rec basketball, 10ft hoops, official rules, full court defense
- professional coaches
- more basketball for avid players
- flexibility for multiple sport athletes
- high school coaching exposure
- Limited spots
- 2 seasons, fall and spring, 8 weeks each
$350 Additional cost to monthly training fee